All potential players, including members of last years team, must complete the registration form to be eligible to tryout for the 2019-2020 season.
There will be a mandatory meeting for all interested players on Monday, August 26, 8:00pm in Turner 239 where you can find out information about the team and our pre-tryout skate for interested players.
Tryouts will be held at the Mid-South Ice House (10705 Ridgeway Industrial Dr. Olive Branch, MS).
Friday, August 30, 5:30pm
Saturday, August 31, 4:15pm
To tryout for the Ole Miss Hockey team you must:
- Be a registered Ole Miss student taking at least 12 credit hours and passed 9 credit hours last semester
- Be in Good Academic Standing with Ole Miss (2.0 GPA or higher for current students)
- Complete this registration form
- Pay the $100 tryout fee on or prior to Fri. Aug 30
- Wear full, NCAA approved ice hockey equipment
- Bring a white and a dark/colored jersey
The final roster will be posted Sunday, Sept 1st.
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Thank you and good luck!